welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS NOW CLOSED
The store will open again in about week or twoYou will need a secret code to visit our little site. Please contact your school administration if you don't have a secret code. We will remind you when we are open for the next delivery period if you sign up here. Questions? email@example.com :)
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Questions? email@example.com :)
Our game-changing mission ... (one tummy at a time)
- We want our children to eat a hot and healthy lunch at a fair price, daily.
- We are a web-based service offering hot and healthy lunches to students who like to eat & parents who want them to eat healthy.
- All of our meals exceed provincial nutritional policies and always taste great :) We specialize in lunch.
- We partner with national food service distributors & popular, local, qualified food vendors.
- All production facilities have passed all health inspections and meals are prepared by qualified staff.
- We are another cooked-up concoction by MC Food Service Solutions, a maritime owned and operated professional food service management company
- We have been serving the Maritimes for over 29 years and are located in Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada.
“It has been my experience that the operational team at Tiny Feast are a pleasure to deal with and are always quick to respond to any concern expressed by our School Administrators. They are always looking for ways to improve the quality and selection of food items while conforming to Provincial policy on Healthy Nutrition.” – Shawn, School District Director
What are the benefits of a Maritime-based food service management company?
- Our staff know the local market, local preferences and local suppliers, making it easier to source locally and provide healthy, satisfying menus.
- Our managers have the flexibility to be creative to meet your needs.
- We are committed to excellence and quality in food service management, as well Maritime-friendly service!
- At Tiny Feast, we are passionate about our food and believe we serve the best in the market.
- We have developed high standards for food preparation and inspection procedures to ensure a high-quality product.
- Tiny Feast strictly adheres to all federal, provincial and district guidelines and regulations, as well as ethical and industry standards, such as HACCP.
- We are committed to supporting the local communities we serve and preserving our environment with sustainable practices.