welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS NOW OPEN AND TAKING ORDERS FOR JANUARY 2020
This ordering period will end on Saturday, December 21st at midnightYou will need a secret code to visit our little site. Please contact your school administration if you don't have a secret code.
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Have questions? Send us an email - contactus@Tinyfeast.ca :) You can Click or tap here to go back and start over
- We local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions. Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sourced in Atlantic Canada.
- 'Small Dessert' examples may include: cookie, fruit wedges, pudding, fruit salad, muffin, grapes, or manager’s choice.
- Lunch meal includes: entree, side(s), condiments, napkin, utensils, packaging, and delivery.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact or notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to MC Food Service Solutions produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- We follow a no-nut policy in all of our production kitchens.
- MC FOOD SERVICE SOLUTIONS and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.