welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER
The store will open again in August when we will be taking orders for September which will be the start of the new school yearWe will remind you when we are open for the next delivery period if you sign up here. Questions? email@example.com :) You will need a secret code to visit our little site. Please contact your school administration if you don't have a secret code.
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Questions? email@example.com :)
- We local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions. Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sourced in Atlantic Canada.
- 'Small Dessert' examples may include: cookie, fruit wedges, pudding, fruit salad, muffin, grapes, or manager’s choice.
- Combo #1 Ingredients: 2 slices whole wheat bread, margarine spread, 1 slice low fat cheddar cheese. Diced chicken, carrots, onions, celery, fine egg noodles, chicken soup base.
- Combo #2 Ingredients: 12-inch whole wheat wrap, lettuce, chicken breast, mozza cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, Old Dutch baked dill potato chips.
- Combo #3 Ingredients: 6-inch whole wheat sub bun, black forest ham, low fat cheddar cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles. Carrot sticks, celery sticks, green peppers, cucumbers and ranch dressing for dip.
- Combo #4 Ingredients: Turkey pepperoni slices, pizza sauce, mozza cheese, pizza crust. Romaine lettuce, bacon bits, croutons, Caesar dressing.
- Combo #5 Ingredients: Ground beef, pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, onions, celery, green peppers, kidney beans. Nacho chips.
- Combo #6 Ingredients: 12-inch whole wheat wrap, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, mozza cheese, ranch dressing, Old Dutch baked dill potato chips.
- Lunch meal includes: entree, side(s), condiments, napkin, utensils, packaging, and delivery.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact or notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to Chadwick Foods produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- We follow a no-nut policy in all of our production kitchens.
- Chadwick Food Service Management Inc. and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.