- We local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions. Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sourced in Atlantic Canada.
- 'Small Dessert' examples may include: cookie, fruit wedges, pudding, fruit salad, muffin, grapes, or manager’s choice.
- Lunch meal includes: entree, side(s), condiments, napkin, utensils, packaging, and delivery.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact or notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to MC Food Service Solutions produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- We follow a no-nut policy in all of our production kitchens.
- MC FOOD SERVICE SOLUTIONS and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.