welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS NOW CLOSED
The store will open again in about week or two to take orders for the month of AprilYou will need a secret code to visit our little site. Please contact your school administration if you don't have a secret code. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Send us an email - contactus@Tinyfeast.ca :)
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at email@example.com. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org :)
- We local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions. Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sourced in Atlantic Canada.
- 'Small Dessert' examples may include: cookie, fruit wedges, pudding, fruit salad, muffin, grapes, or manager’s choice.
- Combo #1 Ingredients: 2 slices whole wheat bread, margarine spread, 1 slice low fat cheddar cheese. Diced chicken, carrots, onions, celery, fine egg noodles, chicken soup base.
- Combo #2 Ingredients: 12-inch whole wheat wrap, lettuce, chicken breast, mozza cheese, bacon, ranch dressing, Old Dutch baked dill potato chips.
- Combo #3 Ingredients: 6-inch whole wheat sub bun, black forest ham, low fat cheddar cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles. Carrot sticks, celery sticks, green peppers, cucumbers and ranch dressing for dip.
- Combo #4 Ingredients: Turkey pepperoni slices, pizza sauce, mozza cheese, pizza crust. Romaine lettuce, bacon bits, croutons, Caesar dressing.
- Combo #5 Ingredients: Ground beef, pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, onions, celery, green peppers, kidney beans. Nacho chips.
- Combo #6 Ingredients: 12-inch whole wheat wrap, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, mozza cheese, ranch dressing, Old Dutch baked dill potato chips.
- Lunch meal includes: entree, side(s), condiments, napkin, utensils, packaging, and delivery.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact or notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to Chadwick Foods produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- We follow a no-nut policy in all of our production kitchens.
- Chadwick Food Service Management Inc. and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.