- We local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions. Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sourced in Atlantic Canada.
- 'Small Dessert' may include: fruit wedges, fruit salad, muffin, grapes, small sugar cookie, pudding (not the processed kind), or manager’s choice.
- Lunch meal includes: entrée, side(s), condiments, napkin, utensils, packaging, and delivery.
- We follow a no-nut policy in all of our production kitchens.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs including gluten intolerance to contact or notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Please Note that we are NOT a gluten free kitchen. In other words your child's meal may come in contact with gluten ingredients. This means a child with celiac disease might get very sick.
- MC FOOD SERVICE SOLUTIONS and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to MC Food Service Solutions produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- Variations and menu changes may occur due to differences in nutrition requirements as set by the school board, suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available or even allowed at all locations.