How to Order
Welcome to Online Ordering with TinyFEAST!
Meals are easily ordered through our online ordering system.
New Users: Setup your account following these instructions:
- Go to: https://www.tinyfeast.ca/
- (bookmark/add this page to your favorites for easy access).
- Click on Buy Here
- Create an account
- You will be asked to enter an email address, password and to select a security question.
- Once all the fields are filled click “register”. This will take you to your lunch account homepage.
1. Select the “Student” Tab.
2. Select “Add a Student”.
3. Enter the School Code. Next Select Grade / Teacher’s Last Name
Enter Students Last Name, First Name, and Press Submit. Repeat for additional students.
Ordering Your Meals
- Select the “Order” tab.
- Select your student from the drop down menu (top right of screen).
At the top right of the page, click or tap on the > button to get you to the month you will be ordering for. You can order right up until 48 hours (2 days) before the delivery date. So if you want to order for Monday for example, the order would have to be in the system before 11:49pm the previous Friday night. Once the menu disappears you can not order as the system locks orders and readies them for download by the schools cafeteria managers.
- Select meals by clicking the item you want. A complete description will show in a pop-up window. Add desired items to the cart. The Entrée you selected will turn green, indicating it is in your cart. You may also click the white down arrow next to the add to cart button and select, Add All Similar to add all the same items to your cart. Helpful if you plan on ordering the same item for every single day. To add multiple items at the same time, hold down the ‘shift’ key while clicking on menu options. This will add all the options you click to your cart at the same time. When you are done ordering, click ‘checkout’. Here, you can review your order and your total. Next, click ‘pay now’.
- After making your selections, click the “shopping cart” button at the top of the page, or “review order” at the bottom.
- When you are done ordering, click ‘checkout’. Here, you can review your order and your total. Next, click ‘pay now’.
- Review your order. To change your order, click the “Change” or “clear cart”. If your order is correct click “Pay Now”. After you click Pay Now, you will be sent to a secure checkout page, where you will finish your transaction by entering your credit card information.
- After you have completed your order, please view your “history” tab to verify your order has been placed correctly. You can also use the history tab as a record of which days you have already ordered for. If you make any mistakes, you can easily credit back a meal you’ve ordered and apply it to your next order. It’s more empowering to be able to do this yourself, rather than having to contact us to cancel an order. However, if the order is already locked in and no longer showing, you will have to contact the cafeteria manager before 9am of the delivery day to cancel. Their contact information can be found on your TinyFeast account login page.
So now how do you remember what you ordered? There are a few options available:
- Order confirmation email. Get a list of all the meals in your order.
- History page. Look up your orders in either calendar format or as a list. Use it as a reference, or print it out and hang it on the fridge.
- Calendar subscription URL. Use your favorite calendaring program (iCal, Outlook, Google Calendar), and subscribe to your student’s unique calendar feed. You already use your calendar to remind you of everything else, why not have it also remind you what your student is having for lunch today?
Go to the “Order” tab to cancel an order. Click on the ordered item (appears in WHITE) to cancel/credit your purchase. From there choose Cancel with Credit. The credit will be immediately applied to your account and the item removed from your history tab. You can now immediately use the credit towards your next purchase. Note that if your purchase amount is the same or less than the credit on your account, you will automatically bypass the payment page in the shopping cart.
If the order cycle has passed and is no longer showing on the menu you will have to contact the cafeteria manager at the school. If it's for the same day you will have to contact the cafeteria manager BEFORE 9am. You can find the contact information for your school on your account page after you login. All credits can be used against future purchases. PLEASE NOTE: You can cancel multiple days at once if you know how long your child will be absent which will save you from calling in everyday.
You will want to make sure you have your correct email address on file. In the event that you forget your account password, your email address is used to ensure your identity in the password resetting process.
To protect your account and your privacy, we do not store a human readable version of your password in our system, so please do not contact TINYfeast or MC Food Service Solutions to retrieve your password. Instead, use the "Forgot my Password" link on the sign in page. Sometimes the reset your password email might go directly to your spam folder so please check there if you don't receive it. In Gmail it has also been known to show up under the Promotions tab.
If you are sure you didn't receive it then you may have a typo when you first set up the account. In that case, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us the name of the child(ren), school, grade and teacher's name and we will assist in getting you back into your account. Or you can Call 1-866-529-2064 (toll free) between 11am and 7pm Mon-Fri
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding use of the program.
Food and Menu Questions: email us at email@example.com
Technical Questions or help with our hot lunch online ordering system you can email us or Call 1-866-529-2064 (toll free) between 11am and 7pm Mon-Fri