How to Order
Welcome to Online Ordering with TinyFEAST!
Meals are easily ordered through our online ordering system.
New Users: Setup your account following these instructions:
- Go to: https://www.tinyfeast.ca/
- (bookmark/add this page to your favorites for easy access).
- Click on Buy Here
- Create an account
- You will be asked to enter an email address, password and to select a security question.
- Once all the fields are filled click “register”. This will take you to your lunch account homepage.
1. Select the “Student” Tab.
2. Select “Add a Student”.
3. Enter the School Code. Next Select Grade / Teacher’s Last Name
Enter Students Last Name, First Name, and Press Submit. Repeat for additional students.
Ordering Your Meals
- Select the “Order” tab.
- Select your student from the drop down menu (top right of screen).
At the top right of the page, click or tap on the > button to get you to the month you will be ordering for
- Select meals by clicking the item you want. A complete description will show in a pop-up window. Add desired items to the cart. The Entrée you selected will turn green, indicating it is in your cart. You may also click the white down arrow next to the add to cart button and select, Add All Similar to add all the same items to your cart. Helpful if you plan on ordering the same item for every single day.
- After making your selections, click the “shopping cart” button at the top of the page, or “review order” at the bottom.
- Review your order. To change your order, click the “Change” or “clear cart”. If your order is correct click “Pay Now”. After you click Pay Now, you will be sent to a secure checkout page, where you will finish your transaction by entering your credit card information.
- After you have completed your order, please view your “history” tab to verify your order has been placed correctly.
Go to the “Order” tab to change an order. Click on the ordered item (appears in WHITE) to cancel/credit a purchase. If the order cycle has passed and no longer showing you will have to call the school and ask for the cafeteria manager. If it's for the same day you will have to call BEFORE 9am. Credits can be used against future purchases.
You will want to make sure you have your correct email address on file. In the event that you forget your account password, your email address is used to ensure your identity in the password resetting process.
To protect your account and your privacy, we do not store a human readable version of your password in our system, so please do not contact TINYfeast or MC Food Service Solutions to retrieve your password. Instead, use the "Forgot my Password" link on the sign in page.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding use of the program.
Food and Menu Questions: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Questions or help with our hot lunch online ordering system: Call 1-866-529-2064 (toll free)