welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS NOW OPEN AND TAKING ORDERS FOR APRIL 2020
Due to the uncertainty surrounding school openings the store period will be extended to March 30th. Watch for our newsletter update which should be going out soonYou will need a secret code to visit our little site. Please contact your school administration if you don't have a secret code. We will remind you when we are open for the next delivery period if you sign up here. Questions? Send us an email - email@example.com :)
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. Unfortunately once the orders are downloaded, late orders can not be added. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Have questions? Send us an email - contactus@Tinyfeast.ca :) You can Click or tap here to go back and start over
White Milk 2% (250ml)
Select a Second Item
Select a Combo:
Select a Second Item:
- Item sold is White Milk, 2%, 250 ml carton.
- Priced through the Nova Scotia school milk program.
Our Healthy Choice Menu
- We love local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions.
- Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sources in Atlantic Canada and / or Canada.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact/notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to Chadwick Foods produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- Chadwick Food Service Management Inc. and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.