welcome to TINYfeast!THE STORE IS CLOSED At this time we are preparing to re-open for the new school year
We will have a new ordering system this year and new procedures in place to keep the children safe. Watch for our email newsletter regarding when our store will be open to take orders for OctoberPlease stay safe, wear a mask in public places and wash your hands. If you have not signed up for our newsletter you can sign up here. Questions? Send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your secret code:
Oops! ... Invalid Secret CodeHave a correct secret code & still not working? Your code is still good. Phew! ... If you are sure we are open and the code is not working, please contact us at email@example.com. If the store says it's closed then the order book is finished for the month. Unfortunately once the orders are downloaded, late orders can not be added. We'll remind you when we are open, when you sign up here. Have questions? Send us an email - contactus@Tinyfeast.ca :) You can Click or tap here to go back and start over
White Milk 2% (250ml)
Select a Second Item
Select a Combo:
Select a Second Item:
- Item sold is White Milk, 2%, 250 ml carton.
- Priced through the Nova Scotia school milk program.
Our Healthy Choice Menu
- We love local produce and ingredients and will always consider this when making purchasing decisions.
- Majority of ingredients used to prepare our meals are sources in Atlantic Canada and / or Canada.
- We encourage anyone with food allergies, sensitivities or special dietary needs to contact/notify the cafeteria manager. We will work with you the very best we can.
- Products and ingredients sold exclusively to Chadwick Foods produces a menu that is made up of 70% maximum and 30% moderate food choices as per the directives in the Food & Nutrition policy.
- Chadwick Food Service Management Inc. and its employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any foods provided in any of our cafeterias.
- Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredients substitutions, recipe revisions, meal assembly at the cafeteria, and/or seasons of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations.